Revision as of 10:25, 12 January 2015 by Admin
- Edisyn Workshop on Ibero-Romance: Clitics and Beyond, University Carlos III, Madrid, December 12-13,
Contact: Javier Rodríguez Molina <email@example.com>
- Workshop European Dialect Syntax VII, University of Konstanz, Konstanz, June 13-16, 2013.
Further information coming soon. contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop European Dialect Syntax VI, Queens' College, Cambridge, 31 March 2012. View programme here
- Workshop European Dialect Syntax V, Amsterdam, June 25 2011. Following CGSW 26, June 23-24 2011.
- Workshop European Dialect Syntax IV, San Sebastian, June 21-23 2010.
- Edisyn Workshop on Comparative Syntactic Doubling, Amsterdam, May 6th 2009.
- Workshop European Dialect Syntax III, Venice, September 18-21, 2008.
- UK Language Variation and Change Conference 5, September 2007, Lancaster UK.
- Workshop Syntactic Microvariation at ICLaVE4, June 2007, Cyprus.
- Workshop Microvariation in Quantificational structures at DGfS 2007, Siegen, Germany.
- Grand meeting 2006 Scandiasyn, Solf, June 7-11, 2006.
- Workshop Syntactic Doubling in European Dialects (European Dialect Syntax II), Amsterdam, March 16-18, 2006.
- Grand Meeting 2005 Network for Scandinavian Dialect Syntax, Leikanger, August 24-27, 2005.
- ESF-Workshop European Dialect Syntax I, University of Padova, Padova, September 11-13, 2003.
- Colloquium Dialectsyntax from the editors of 'Taal & Tongval', Royal Academy for Dutch Literature and Linguistics, Ghent, November 11, 2002.
- Dialect Syntax in Westgermania, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, November 29-December 1, 2001.
- Microvariation in the Syntax of Auxiliaries, K.U. Leuven, Leuven, August 8, 2001.
- Workshop Syntactic Microvariation, Meertens Institute, Amsterdam, August 30-31, 2000.